Saturday, March 10, 2012

The first of many lasts.

You know that old saying, "when it rains, it pours"?  Unfortunately that has been my life these past few weeks, hence the limited (or non-existent) posts!  My apologies, my friends.  I'm having too much fun with this blog to abandon it entirely, so I am back with a quick outfit post!


  1

2

3

4
What I'm Wearing:
Dress:  Old Navy (thrifted)  |  Belt:  Gift from friend  |  Cardigan:  Next era (thrifted)  |  Leggings:  Marshall's  |  Boots:  Thifted (similar boots here |  Earrings:  Eiffel towers from TLC Creations   |  Necklace:  Chiang Mai, Thailand Walking Street

It occurs to me that this outfit is pretty similar to my last outfit post.  It appears that dress + cardigan + tights + boots are one of my go-to combinations!  And of course, Abby is in her usual spot basking in the sunshine on the bed.  Smart girl. :)

I am right in the midst of my LAST week of finals EVER.  In fact, yesterday was officially my last day of classes before clinical rotations!  I NEVER thought this week would come!  :D  After being in school for literally my entire life (well, except for the first five years obviously), it is incredibly surreal to think that this is the last time I'll be taking finals.  I think I have some celebrating to do!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the last finals ever. That is something to celebrate. Whoo Hoo!!
    Love this dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lisa!!!!! I am super excited to be finished! :D

      Delete