Saturday, February 18, 2012

Colorful Sunshine

1

4

2
Oh, Abby...you're such a photobomber.
3
What I'm Wearing:
Dress:  Delia's (thrifted)  |  Cardigan:  J. Crew (thrifted)  |  Belt:  Gift from friend  |  Necklace:  Gift from friend  |  Leggings:  Marshall's  |  Boots:  Simply Vera  |  Earrings:  TLC Creations

It was actually GORGEOUS outside (just look at that sunshine streaming through the window!), and I was totally planning on taking these photos on my back patio...until I realized my new neighbors' kids were playing in the backyard.  I live in an apartment complex, so there is really no privacy at all!  I suppose I could have gone out there anyway, but I felt kind of awkward about it...  sigh.

Anyway, I've had this dress for awhile now and have been trying to find a way to "girly it up."  Its rather sporty, which is totally the opposite of my style.  I'm pretty happy with the way this turned out, and it felt good to wear lots of colors!

I won a bunch of earrings from TLC Creations through a giveaway on Six Sisters' Stuff, and I've had so much fun wearing them. I don't think you can see them super well in these photos, but these particular earrings are little keys.  So cute!  You really must check out TLC Creations, because they have the cutest accessories.  I especially love this sweet bronze bird and cage necklace.  Isn't it pretty?


Via: TLC Creations 

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!  <3

1 comment:

  1. Love your colorful outfit, the birdcage necklace and your adorable furry friend posing in the background. He/she will always be in style with black and white. It's timeless. :)

    ReplyDelete