Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Rockin' the 80's earrings

1

2

3

4
What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Little Yellow Button (thrifted) |  Belt:  Francesca's  |  Skirt:  Sigrid Olsen (thrifted)  |  Shoes: Target  |  Earrings: Thrifted

Last year I went to the SAVMA Symposium in Davis, California with several classmates.  SAVMA is the national veterinary student organization, and every year a different vet school hosts a three day event for students from all across the country to get together for lectures and networking activities.  One of the nights was an 80's Dance Party, and I purchased the most outrageous vintage 80's dress from the thrift store to wear for the evening.  To complete the look, I purchased these bright pink hexagon earrings - perfect for the 80's!  Never in a million years did I think that I would wear them again, unless to another 80's night...

Today, I couldn't resist. 

Crazy?  Maybe.  But I figured hey, why not?  What goes better with a bright pink skirt than giant bright pink earrings?

By the way, a girl could get used to all this sunshine. :)


Linking up to:
pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. This is a super fun skirt!! I love all the colors in it. I also love the blue shirt - that is a lovely shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Beth! :D This skirt really put me in the mood for spring!

      Delete