Saturday, March 31, 2012

Caffeine crash

1

3
Hair: Gibson Tuck (instructions here)

4
What I'm Wearing:
Shirt:  Halogen (thrifted) |  Skirt & Belt:  Bill Blass New York (thrifted)  |  Cardigan:  Ann Taylor Loft (thrifted)  |  Shoes:  Nine West (thrifted)

Experimenting once again with the belt-over-cardigan look.  (Also my bangs need cut-like-whoah, but I'm too chicken to try myself.)  I'm SO glad I left some cardigans in my closet when I put away my winter clothes last week, because it's downright CHILLY out there!

Yep...it's rainy and cold, and my back is just about broken from fighting with horses this past week.  Human beings were NOT meant to hold up horses!  I'm just amazed though that my first week of clinics is already over...and SOMEHOW I survived!  Yippee!  If this past week is any indication, then my clinical year of veterinary school is going to FLY by.  I'm not sure how I feel about that, because that means all too soon I'll have to start job hunting...

What a strange concept... getting PAID to work!  I wonder what that will be like?  Heh.

This morning I went to a "coffee roast" event held by local coffee brewers downtown.  For a $5 entry fee you could go from booth to booth sampling as much coffee and espresso as you desired.  It was really fun and delicious, but now I'm experiencing a sort of caffeine crash.  I'm going out with some friends tonight, so I think I'll be an old lady and lay down for a nap this afternoon.  Judge me if you will, but I do so love a good afternoon nap!

Hope you all are having a FANTASTIC Saturday, my dears!

Linking up to:
Thrifters Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment