Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lavender sunshine

1

4

3
It has pockets!  Don't you just love dresses and skirts with pockets?
2
What I'm Wearing:
Dress: George (hand-me-down from friend)  |  Belt: Thrifted  |  Shoes: Target  |  Necklace: Craft show

Um...is it really spring?  Because this certainly feels more like summer!  I'm indoors with the air conditioning on so that my poor chinchilla doesn't have a heat stroke.  Where'd ya go, spring?

Anyway, it occurred to me today that I am a bit lazy when it comes to shoes.  I feel like I wear my red flats WAY more than I ought to, but they are so comfortable and seem to go with most anything!  Perhaps I should give myself permission to do a little shoe shopping this week.  After all, I deserve to have SOME fun during my spring break. :)

I'm a bit undecided about this dress.  First of all, it's made out of the type of fabric that wrinkles if you even look at it.  It is, however, delightfully light and airy - perfect for hot summer days!  Second, it has one of those built-in tank tops.  I'm trying to decide whether or not to take out the built-in tank top, to give me more pairing options.  What do you think?  Should I take it out?

By the way, I just LOVE all the comments you ladies have been leaving for me.  I promise to visit each and every one of your blogs - just give me a little time, and it will happen!  So nice to meet ya'll!

Linking up to: 
pleated poppy


P.S. March is ADOPT A GUINEA PIG month! There are so many guinea pigs in shelters waiting for a good home.  They make fantastic pets, so won't you consider bringing one into your life?  Click the logo below for more information!
Guinea Pig Adoption Logo



5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colored dress! I love it for spring! And I love your red shoes too, I have a pair of red shoes and they are worn quite a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you are cinched at the waist with that pretty cool belt! New to your blog and glad to have found your creative space on the web:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Chandra! So pleased to meet you, and thank you for visiting my blog! :)

      Delete
  3. SUCH a cute dress! Love the vintage feel to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Savannah! And thank you for hosting such a fun link-up on your blog. I look forward to your blog every day, and to the link-up every Wednesday!

      Delete