Thursday, February 2, 2012

It must be bunnies.

1

2

3

4
What I'm wearing:
Shirt: Charlotte Russe |  Elephant Necklace:  Myrtle Beach silver shop | Snake watch:  Kenneth Lane  |
Jeans: Grane, Macy's |  Shoes:  Merona

I just love wearing animal prints and jewelry...today I wore an elephant, bunnies, AND a snake.  Overkill?  I think not!

We just started talking about rabbits in my Pocket Pet medicine class.  I used to have a mini-lop eared rabbit when I was little, which I oh-so-originally named "Bunny."  Actually I had all kinds of "pocket pets" growing up, such as gerbils and guinea pigs... I guess I've always had a soft spot for them.  In fact I still have a chinchilla, named "Millie":

"Who you lookin' at?"
A lot of people don't care much for pets you keep in a cage, but I've always found them to be amazingly fun and fulfilling to keep.  In fact, I used to build mazes out of my Disney VHS tapes for my gerbils to run in.  It's just as important for pocket pets as it is for cats and dogs to keep them mentally stimulated for a healthy, long-lived life!  My gerbils always lived for 4 or 5 years, which I understand is a pretty long time for the little critters!

Speaking of pocket pets, one of my classmates shared with me this awesome video of a...wait for it...sheep herding RABBIT.  Whuduhthunkit?



Now, who wants a bunny?

No comments:

Post a Comment