Friday, February 17, 2012

Y is for Yellow, and Yearning for spring.

Today's challenge for "The ABC's of Style" is "Y is for Yellow", but sadly I have very little yellow in my wardrobe.  Luckily I wore this ensemble last week, so it will have to do:

5

4

6

7
What I'm Wearing:
Shirt:  Charlotte Russe  |  Cardigan:  Vintage (thrifted)  |  Jeans: Delia's (thrifted)  |  Boots:  Western cowboy boots from Tractor Supply Company (from my equestrian team days)  |  Pearls:  Gift from mom

I actually found these jeans when I went thrifting with my sister over Super Bowl weekend, and I just love them!  It's hard enough to find a pair of jeans that really fit me well, and even more so at thrift stores.  Hurrah for thrifted, comfortable jeans!

I really cannot wait for the snow and rain to go away so I can take more photos outside.  We've been very lucky to have such a mild winter, but I am ready for SPRING!  Maybe the weekend will bring sunshine?  I sure hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment