Saturday, February 11, 2012

Follow The Yellow Brick Road

Have you visited The Yellow Brick Road? It's a sweet little online store based in New Zealand, and I am absolutely in love with their products! With Valentines Day coming up, they have the loveliest assortment of Valentines - including several Harry Potter themed cards that especially excite my inner Geek!

I love you like Dobby loves socks.

I love you like Hagrid loves dragons.

Let's stick together

I stumbled upon this lovely little shop through Pinterest when I followed a picture of their "One Line A Day Memory Book." When I was younger I used to keep journals, but over the years I've found it harder and harder to find the time to sit down and write. With this journal, there are 365 daily entries with only a few lines each - perfect for writing down the most memorable event of the day!


Unfortunately it looks like they're all sold out of the Memory Book.  However, I think this is definitely something I could make at home!  Any old spiral bound notebook would do, but I also have a ton of empty journals that I've collected over the years. It may be time to dig them out and start recording some memories!

P.S.  Their clothes are darling, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment