Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Earthy

Is there anything more comfortable than a wrap dress? And is there any better excuse to wear earthy tones than EARTH DAY?  Nope and nope, so say I.

1

32 4

What I'm Wearing:
Wrap Dress: Old Navy (old, thrifted)  /  Cardigan: Forever 21 (old, thrifted)  /  Leggings: Marshall's
Shoes: thrifted  /  Fedora: vintage


Today I had every intention of mowing my lawn.  After all, that's the responsible thing to do as a homeowner on your day off work, right?  Instead, Ohio weather had other plans. We've had lovely spring thunderstorms rumbling through the area all morning, effectively keeping me inside as my little lawn gulps up the rain showers and rebelliously shoots up taller and taller.  Oh well.  Somehow the rain seems fitting for today, EARTH DAY.   Everything seems a bit greener today, a bit brighter, and a bit more ALIVE.

So even though I'm stuck inside watching the rain fall (and my yard grow longer), I'm not complaining.  After all, the earth is essentially giving me full permission to stay inside with a cup of coffee and a good book.  And what could one possible complain about in that?

1 comment:

  1. I agree wrap dresses are beautiful, easy to wear and versatile. I feel the same way about shirt-dresses.I love the layering you did to this. Great Earthy Outfit. The Olive color is perfect and you totally rock that hat, Megan. =)

    ReplyDelete