Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Birthdays and pearls

1

2

I have a confession to make:  I am obsessed with pearls.  I wear them with nearly every single one of my outfits...I simply cannot get enough of them!

3
4
5

This past week was exceptionally busy, even for me! After a whirlwind couple of school days, I left town for my dad's SUPER AWESOME BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA.  Spending Veteran's Day weekend with your parents might sound lame, but I actually get along wonderfully with my mom and dad and couldn't have had a better time!  My mom bought my dad an iPad for his birthday, and we were all super excited to give it to him. He had absolutely no idea that he was going to get one, and the look on his face when he realized he was an opening an iPad was truly priceless!

6

After presents, we went out to his favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner (and margaritas!), and then went to a country bar for some live country music. All in all, it was a great night! I have to admit, after playing with my dad's iPad I really wouldn't mind one myself...

What I'm wearing:
Top - Arden B
Cardigan - Vintage
Boots - Simply Vera
Necklace - Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment