Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fringe-erific!

I am completely obsessed with these super cute boots I found at the thrift store a couple months back. Now that autumn has arrived, they've been making a fairly regular appearance at school. Not only are they super comfortable, but they're really versatile, too! I picked up this fringed cardigan during my last thrift store outing and had these boots in mind when I bought it. Fringe-overload, or fringe-erific? Personally, I kind of like them together!

1nov3

3nov3

4nov3

I actually prefer this outfit belted.  I knew today was going to be a loooong day (9 hours straight working in the lab!), and I simply can't tolerate having a belt around my waist for that long.  I know other fashionistas can do it, but I haven't developed that skill yet! Maybe some day...

belted

5nov3

6nov3

I bought this necklace this past September in honor of my summer spent in Thailand. I lived and worked in Chiang Mai, Thailand for 7 weeks this past summer, and it was the most amazing experience of my life! I stayed at the veterinary school in Chiang Mai, and was intrigued to learn that a great deal of their veterinary schooling is focused on elephant medicine. Imagine that! If only there were more elephants in the Midwest USA, because I would totally love to work on elephants!

What I'm wearing:
Skinny Jeans - House of Dereon
Fringed cardigan - International Concepts (thrifted)
T-shirt - Freak Zoo (hand-me-down)
Tank-top - zoey beth (thrifted)
Earrings - Kohl's
Necklace - silver shop in South Carolina
Boots - thrifted. Similar (or same?) boots found here  
Braided belt - Chiang Mai, Thailand Walking Street Market

No comments:

Post a Comment