Saturday, December 29, 2012

Return to Life. Sort of.

Hi there, world... remember me?  After dropping off the face of the planet for the past several months, I decided it was high time I re-visit my little corner of the internet.  Clinics have kept me incredibly busy, as have the holidays, but I truly miss fashion blogging!

To get back into the swing of things here at Fashionista Vet, here are TWO outfits.  The first one is actually from this past summer, one of the last outfits I managed to snap a photo of before the cold came, and the second is an outfit I recently put together.

1
2

What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Thrifted (no tag) |  Jeans:  Grane  |  Necklace:  Hand-me-down from friend |  Shoes:  Dr. Scholl's (DSW)

1

2

3

4
What I'm Wearing:
Striped shirt: Max Studio |  Sweater:  John Fashion Sweater (Stein Mart)  |   Belt:  Thrifted  |  Necklace:  Present from mom
Leggings:  Poof!  |   Boots:  Simply Vera

As you can see, my hair is now a different color.  I decided to try something new and go red (although it doesn't look very red in these photos).  Nothing like a new hair color to make you feel like a new person!

Anyhoo, I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!  My family had a super crazy get-together, involving an Ugly Christmas Sweater contest, battle shots, and finally a small fire in the dining room.  It was eventful, to say the least!  
But more about that later, perhaps. ;)

Glad to be back, folks.

(And hi, Kelley.)

3 comments:

  1. Hey lady! Good to see you back! I love both looks but the second is my favorite. I also love your new hair color, it's very pretty on you! Glad you had a fun Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweater. Very pretty with the pearl necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of your short sleeves! I wish I lived in a warmer climate so I didn't have to wear a parka every day. Wanted to let you know that I’m hosting a weekly link party again, and I’d love for you to join! http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-first-ever-my-style-monday.html

    ReplyDelete